It’s been a while since I checked in here, so today I wanted to share 3 fall outfit ideas. But first, let’s catch up!
Here are some updates from the last few weeks:
- Doug and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary!
- I finally checked out the Blending Lab in Los Angeles and was NOT disappointed. Doug took me here for our anniversary celebration and we had a blast. I will definitely be writing more about our experience and adding this to my list of the best places to go wine tasting in LA.
- I took a trip to Tampa to visit family and friends. If you didn’t know, Tampa is my hometown! All of my family still lives there, so I visit often- the city has changed SO MUCH over the last 5 years. I’ll be sharing a mini travel guide soon!
- We finalized all of our Christmas plans- Doug and I are headed to London and Berlin next month to celebrate Christmas! As you know, we went to London last summer (London travel guide here), but we’ve never been to Berlin. I can’t wait to share more about this trip with you!
- I started decorating for Christmas! I will be sharing all of our decor soon, but in the meantime, make sure you check out this post on all of my Christmas decorating hacks.
Ok, that’s enough about me. Now time for a little fall outfit inspo! It’s still in the 70’s and 80’s in LA, so the coats haven’t come out yet. Keep scrolling to shop all of my fall looks.
Fall Outfit Ideas For Women
Look 1: Grey t-shirt dress, striped poncho & OTK boots
Really loving this look for fall! I transitioned my favorite t-shirt dress from summer into fall with a kimono wrap (a fall staple!), OTK boots and a wide-brimmed felt hat. This look is so effortless and classic, on top of being affordable.
I’m wearing an XL in the dress and a size 10 in the Debbonie Heeled Tall Boot (you can shop these boots for $10 by using my JustFab link!). The poncho is one size fits all and so is the hat.
Shop look 1
Look 2: High-waisted jeans, balloon sleeve top, bootie mules, wide-brimmed hat
If there’s one thing that always makes me smile, it’s finding amazing pieces that fit perfectly and give me all the confidence!
I got these form-flattering and comfy high-waisted Levi’s (the perfect jeans for my curvy ladies) and adorable balloon sleeve top on Amazon Prime! The jeans are under $40 (which is wild, because they’re normally $70- $100 jeans) and the top is under $30! I’ve been looking for a high-quality pair of high waisted jeans that make everything feel smooth and secure for months, and these are it!
Shop look 2
Look 3: Leopard print maxi dress, pink booties, teal headband & colorful drop earrings
This leopard print maxi dress was calling my name for months and I finally bought it! I love it so much, and can’t believe how versatile it is.
One of my favorite ways to elevate this dress is to accessorize! Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you have to put away your bright and fun accessories. But if you’d rather stick to seasonal pieces, have some fun with scarves, beanies, purses, and headbands! How adorable is this neon teal headband? It’s my favorite!
I’m wearing a size 12 in the dress, but most sizes are sold out, so I’ve linked a few similar options below. Click to shop!
Shop look 3
Look 4: Plaid skort, organza puff top, black booties
This skort (skirt in the front, shorts in the back) is an awesome piece for fall and is much comfier than a traditional mini skirt. I paired it with an organza puff sleeve top, but it’d also look great with a turtle neck, cardigan or moto jacket as the temps start to drop (which is hopefully very soon).
I would also love this skort with a turtle neck, coat and OTK boots for winter. I am wearing a size 14 in the short and a 12 in the top. It’s a peplum top, but I tucked it in, which gave it a more fitted look. Shope all of these outfit details below.
Shop look 4
Which look was your favorite?!
I hope this post gave you some fall and winter outfit inspo that you can take into the season!
Thanks so much for reading and sharing.