I keep seeing people posting about how summer is coming to an end, but we’ve still got a month left until the official last day of summer (September 22nd)! And I’ve got something that can make summer last year-round. What is it, you ask? My strawberry-mango rosé sangria (say that 5 times fast ?)!
New Age Wines gifted the rosé in today’s post. Read my full disclosure about sponsored posts here.
This tropical rosé sangria tastes like sunshine in a glass, and it came out even better than I expected. I have very high sangria expectations. You see, I’m famous for my sangria recipes back at home (like this famous red sangria recipe), and no family gathering or holiday (see wines to drink around the holidays here) is complete without them.
Sangria is interesting because there is no right way to make it, so you never know how it will taste. But I’m a firm believer that in order for a drink to be classified as a sangria it needs to have these 4 things: wine, a spirt (such as brandy or vodka), fruit juice and fruits. I get personally offended when a fruit juice and wine concoction (sans additional spirit) is paraded around as sangria. And let me tell you, this sangria checks all the boxes, and then some.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: The PERFECT Red Sangria Recipe!
This rosé sangria marries a New Age Wine rosé, sparkling cava, mango passionfruit agua fresca, Tito’s Vodka, and coconut nectar with fresh strawberries, ripe juicy mangos, orange slices and lemon juice. It is PERFECT as a refreshing summer cocktail, but can be consumed year-round! It’s literally summer in a glass.
I had Doug taste test this rosé sangria recipe, and he said it had the smoothest finish of any sangria he’d ever had, and that he couldn’t taste any of the alcohol. So this is perfect for people who don’t like to detect the alcohol in their drinks.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: BLUEBERRY LEMONADE SPRITZ COCKTAIL RECIPE
Serve this at your next bbq, birthday party, family gathering or dinner party, and be the sangria savior!
Strawberry Mango Rosé Sangria
Total Time: 15-20 mins
Servings: 6-8 depending on how big your glasses are
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced (about 8 medium sized berries)
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 large orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lemon or lime, juiced
- 1 bottle New Age Demi Sec Rosé (or any off-dry or sweet rosé)
- 1 bottle brut (dry) sparkling wine or champagne (I used Freixenet Sparkling Cordon Negro Brut Cava- Prosecco would be delicious as well!)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 cups Santa Cruz mango passionfruit agua fresca (or mango juice of choice)
- 4-6 tbsp coconut nectar (or agave, maple syrup, liquid stevia, sugar, etc.)
- Start off by washing and cutting your strawberries, mango and orange. Set aside.
- Pour vodka, juice and coconut nectar into your pitcher. Stir until mixed.
- Add mangoes, orange slices (reserve a few slices to use as a garnish), strawberries, and lemon juice to the pitcher.
- Pour in your rosé and sparkling wine. Stir and set in your refrigerator until chilled (about 1-2 hours)
- Serve cold and top with an orange slice.
- Close you eyes, sip, and transport yourself to summer at any time!
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! I’d love to hear your feedback in the comments below. Be sure to try out this perfect red sangria recipe here.
Thanks so much for reading and sharing!