I discovered this amazing hair tool about a month ago that gave me the perfect blowout in minutes, and I just had to tell you about it! The first time I used this hot airbrush & volumizing tool, it took me under SIX minutes to go from soaking wet curly hair to dry, smooth, volumized hair. I was SHOOK.
I had heard great things about this hair tool, but I had no idea I could get a perfect blowout in under 6 minutes! It does such a great job that I don’t even need to straighten my hair anymore. Before this tool, it would take me 15 minutes to blow dry, 30 minutes to straighten, and another 15 minutes to curl it with my curling wand.
Now, it’s about 6 minutes to dry and straighten, and another 15 to curl. That’s a third of the time!
I’m a busy gal (as I’m sure you are, too), so anything that can give me back time, and make me look pretty and feel confident is a win! This powerful thing is a total game-changer and a MUST for anyone who regularly blowdries or straightens their hair. Spending less time on your beauty routine means more time for self-care, friends, family, wine sipping, and anything else you want to do.
How to quickly get the perfect blowout at home
1. Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo and conditioner.
2. Lightly dry your hair with an old cotton t-shirt. This will help your hair retain it’s moisture and help it dry more quickly. If no cotton shirts are available, lightly pat with a cotton towel.
4. Section off hair into at least 2 sections using butterfly clips or hair ties.
5. Turn on your Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer & Volumizer and run through hair in one section until dry. The drier has 3 heat and speed settings, and I always use hot and high.
6. Repeat step 6 on remaining wet sections of hair until dry.
Please let me know if you have any questions I didn’t cover in this post. I’d love to hear from you!
Thank you so much for reaching and sharing.