Happy Valentine’s Day! I shot this fun red dress look this past weekend with my friend Brooke and wanted to share them with you to give you a little style inspo for the holiday.
Believe it or not, this whole outfit (minus my earrings) was a “shop my closet” moment. I had previously worn this red dress at Doug’s company holiday party last year, and I’ve worn these pink heels and this pink purse a bunch of times in the past (styled here, here and here).
If you’re going out for V-day on Thursday or over the weekend and “don’t have anything to wear,” here are some ideas you can try from shopping your closet:
- Black, red or pink dress with a black vegan leather jacket/motto jacket and heeled sandals or booties
- Little black dress with red heels and clutch
- High waisted jeans, red or black body-suit, coat/jacket, and pumps
- Red dress, pink heeled sandals, pink purse
- Maxi skirt belted at your waist, long sleeve bodysuit or wrap top tucked into skirt, booties, clutch purse
Doug and I are staying in on Valentine’s Day and making homemade pizza + drinking wine and hanging out! We’re going out to celebrate over the weekend instead…so I will be in my best pink PJ’s 🙂
Shop my look
Photos by Brooke Kemp | Shot at Smashbox Studios in Culver City, CA
Outfit Details: Red dress (wearing a size 12) | Pink sandal heels | Heart-shaped sunglasses | Love earrings, similar | Pink quilted purse
How are you celebrating this Valentine’s Day? Tell me in the comments below!