This post contains affiliate links. Click here to see full disclosure.
1.Rabbit Wine Aerating Pourer, $20– This little tool will enhance the flavor of any red wine you pair it with! Much faster and more efficient than a decanter.
2. Drink Wine, Shop Online XL Wine Glass, $20– This huge wine glass can fit an entire bottle of wine…need I say more?
3. Chance This Is Wine Mug, $18– For your friends who love coffee, but love wine more.
4. Rosé All Day Pullover, $56– So cute and cozy, and can be worn year-round as lounge wear.
5. Williams Sonoma Copper Wine Opener, $25– This gorgeous opener will be the go-to wine tool during the holidays and beyond.
6. Send Wine Women’s Slipper Socks, $10– The perfect stocking stuffer for any wine lover.
7. Copper Ombre Stemless Wine Glass Set, $29– Beautiful glasses to hold your favorite wine all year long.
8. Copper Pineapple Ice Bucket, $45– A pineapple symbolizes great hospitality and friendship, and this one would look amazing on a bar cart.
9. Partner in Wine Stemless Wine Set, $15– Wine night anyone? And check out the price on these, so affordable!
10. Private Party Rose All Day Water Bottle, $27– For your friend who loves her fitness, but also her wine.
11. Bamboo Bathtub Caddy, $47– I’ve wanted one of these for forever! So cute, and great for all the hard working ladies out there who like to unwind with a nice hot bath.
12. Marble & Dark Wood Wine Chiller, $35– Just imagine how cute this would be on a hot summer day or a picnic!
Check out my gift guide all about besties and the best presents to get them for the holidays under $50.
I love the partner and wine glasses! So smart!