Happy Labor Day weekend!
Can you believe it’s September already?! It feels like I was taking down my Christmas decorations in late January just yesterday ?. But really, this year needs to slow down!
Labor Day kind of signifies the end of summer, and while that is a little sad, Fall is probably my favorite fashion season! Fall means booties, oversized sweaters, moto jackets, leggings, scarves, cardigans…and I’m here for all of it. Labor Day weekend is also the perfect time to shop all the online sales by the pool with a glass (or 5) of strawberry mango rosé sangria!
If you know you’re going to need new fall/winter clothes, why not get them while they’re up to 60% off, right? Fall will be here before you know it, so you might as be stylishly prepared ?. I’ve checked out all the Labor Day sales at my favorite stores, and I’m sharing my fall must-haves for each below!
What are you doing this Labor Day weekend?!
Nordstrom Summer Sale: Up to 40% Off, No Code Needed
NORDSTROM FALL MUST HAVES
LOFT SALE: 40% OFF FULL-PRICED ITEMS + 50% OFF ALL SALE ITEMS, NO CODE NEEDED
LOFT FALL MUST HAVES
EXPRESS SALE: 40% OFF, NO CODE NEEDED
EXPRESS FALL MUST HAVES
BOOHOO: 60% OFF EVERYTHING, NO CODE NEEDED
BOOHOO FALL MUST HAVES
OTHER LABOR DAY SALES
- ASOS: 20% off your purchase with code LABORYAY
- JUSTFAB: 50% off everything, no code needed (if you’re not a JustFab member, I highly recommend joining!)
- OLD NAVY: 50% off all jeans, dresses and tees. No code needed!
- ANTHROPOLOGIE: Extra 40% off all sale items. No code needed!
- J.CREW: 30% off your purchase with code YESPLEASE
- CHARLOTTE RUSSE: Up to 60% off your purchase. No code needed! (get these leopard print booties from my Instagram stories)
- LULUS: Take and extra 40% off all sale styles with code 40SAVE (link to Malibu Wine Safari Dress shown on Instagram here)
- KATE SPADE: Get an extra 30% off sale styles with code GOLDEN
Happy Labor Day, and happy shopping!
Plus drape sleeve swimsuit (50% off) | Green thread beaded earrings (under $11 dollars) | Inflatable floaty drink holders
Football and exploring Malibu with my girlfriend, but mostly football!
Haha, sounds fun!
Love all of the fall pieces! I hate that summer is over but seeing all of these fall inspired outfits makes it a little easier to deal with ??
It’s bittersweet! Thanks so much for stopping by, and happy to hear you’re inspired for fall now 🙂
https://buystromectolon.com/ – buy stromectol for humans in tijuana